We are delighted that the Government has launched a scheme to help out our local bars, cafes and restaurants. Below we have listed all the participating venues who have registered for the scheme. But more may take part, so do check the list on the Government’s website if you see if more have been added.
The Eat Out to Help Out Scheme opens today until the end of August. Here is how it works:
You can use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme at a participating establishment:
- to get a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner)
- every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 and 31 August
- as many times as you like
- You do not need a voucher to use this scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend.
- You cannot claim discount on alcoholic drinks or service charges.
- The discount will be automatically available to you at participating establishments. Establishments will then claim a reimbursement from the government for the discount they’ve given you.
Participating establishments may include:
- restaurants, cafés, bars or pubs
- work and school canteens
- food halls
All diners in a group of any size can use the discount.