Following the huge success of last year’s event, plans for the Love West Dulwich Spring Fair are in full swing. The Love West Dulwich Spring Fair – run in association with the Dulwich Festival – will take place on Park Hall Road, Croxted Road and Rosendale Road in West Dulwich and promises to be a wonderful day for all the family, celebrating the quintessential character of West Dulwich, its people and its exciting mix of independent businesses.
This year’s precise programme is currently in creation but it will be sure to include an exciting array of entertainment, activities and promotions for everyone:
- Musical performances from local bands, choirs and theatre groups
- Petting zoo with the Vauxhall City Farm.
- Free kid’s funfair ride (kindly provided by Gareth James Property)
- Maypole dancing workshops and performances with Donna Maria
- Arts & Crafts workshops for kids
- Treasure Hunt and other competitions
- Arts & craft market
- Street food market and craft beer stall
- A chance to meet stall holders from West Dulwich’s brand new Fresh Produce Market
- Exclusive offers from fantastic local traders and businesses
- Street entertainment and street art
- A fire engine
- Local charities, including: Link Age Southwark, L’Arche, Food Bank and Evelina.
The Love West Dulwich Spring Fair is part of the Dulwich Festival and is funded by Southwark Council, sponsorship and contributions from local businesses.
West Dulwich Spring Fair – 10.00am – 5.00pm, Saturday 14 May 2016