The Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair will take place on Park Hall Road, Croxted Road and Rosendale Road in West Dulwich on Saturday 26th November from 10am to 4pm and promises to be a wonderful way to support local businesses and get your Christmas shopping all wrapped up whilst enjoying a fun day out for all the family in our lovely community.
Across West Dulwich there will be:
– Special in-store activities for all the family to take part in;
– Santa’s Grotto and face painting at Wigwam Toy Shop;
– A visit from Miss Christmas;
– Christmas decoration workshop at the dulwich trader;
– The Rosendale Road Market: stalls include arts, crafts, handmade jewellery, handmade baby & children’s clothing, cakes, textiles, and much more;
– Mulled wine and craft beer hut at The Rosendale Pub;
– Pulled pork and homemade sausages from Scotch Meats;
– Live entertainment on Croxted and Rosendale Roads from local choirs and GDND Street Dancers.
In addition to this, many local independent businesses, including Dulwich Books and Jaadu, will be running unique family friendly events, experiences and promotions throughout the day.
Love West Dulwich is an alliance of West Dulwich businesses and residents working together in order to put West Dulwich on the map, enticing those that live, work and school locally to stay in West Dulwich and those that live further afield to make the journey and enjoy the area and the wealth of fantastic local award winning businesses have to offer.