East Dulwich will host a street festival with all the trimmings when the Christmas Cracker returns on Saturday 3rd December.
The 2015 Christmas Cracker involved 500 participants and attracted well over 5000 visitors. Now in its fifth year, the 2016 East Dulwich Christmas Cracker will offer even more to get everyone in the festive spirit. This year’s precise programme is currently in creation but it will be sure to include an exciting array of entertainment, activities and promotions for everyone:
- Musical performances from local bands, choirs and theatre groups
- Roaming festive entertainers
- An especially festive North Cross Road market with fabulous gifts and delicious festive foods
- Kid’s Treasure Hunt , Arts & Crafts workshops and sports activities
- Exclusive offers from fantastic local traders and businesses
The event in East Dulwich will take place on Lordship Lane, North Cross Road and beyond between 11am and 5pm. So come along and join in the festive fun!
The East Dulwich Christmas Cracker is part of the Southwark Presents programme and is funded by Southwark Council with contributions from local traders.
For any other information, please contact Dan Rigby on 020 8761 4526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website: www.southwark.gov.uk/southwarkpresents/christmascracker