This year’s Festival will provide a jammed packed afternoon of family fun!
- live music from local acts and performers, including Blues Patrol, Siobhan Parr and DJ Polar Bears Can Dance, plus live comedy from Scummy Mummies
- a special children’s tent where you can find Punch and Judy, storytelling from Smallprint, hula hoop making, craft activities with Secret Adventurers, fun and games with Fitness for Mummies, face painting and a children’s farm
- circus skills lessons and you can have a go at hula hooping, swing and street dancing in our taster sessions
- over 40 wonderful stalls offering an eclectic array of lovely things to tempt and interest you
- stalls offering food and drink from all over the world, including bangers from the Proud Sow, the award winning Babur restaurant and locally sourced beer from the Beerseller
- a fun fair
… and so much more. It’s going to be a cracking afternoon – come and join in the fun!
All funds raised go to support ongoing work in the park. So come and help make Blythe Hill Fields an even lovelier place!
Blythe Hill Fields, London SE23 1SP