The 9th Blythe Hill Fields Festival on Saturday 2nd July will provide a jammed packed afternoon of family fun.
Included in the line-up will be:
- live music from local acts and performers, including the Tessellators, Profumos and the Hummy Mummies
- a special children’s area where you can find Punch and Judy, storytelling, craft activities with Secret Adventurers Club, face painting and a children’s farm
- circus skills lessons and you can have a go at Zumba or perform in mini-musical in our taster sessions
- over 40 wonderful stalls offering an eclectic array of lovely things to tempt and interest you
- stalls offering food and drink from all over the world, including bangers from the Proud Sow, the award winning Babur restaurant, Van Dough, fabulous coffee and locally sourced beer
- a fun fair
All funds raised go to support ongoing work in the park. So come and help make Blythe Hill Fields an even lovelier place.
Blythe Hill Fields are very grateful to their sponsors: Sebastian Roche, Hunters Estate Agents (Catford), The Animal Clinic and the Blythe Hill Tavern.
Saturday 2nd July, 12–5pm at Blythe Hill Fields, London. SE23 1SN