Veolia Southwark’s EnviroGrant scheme has now reopened for its sixth year!
Community groups and schools across Southwark can apply for up to £1,000 towards projects which will contribute to the improvement and protection of your local environment. Voluntary assistance from Veolia employees to help build, clean, paint or plant can also be requested. EnviroGrants in excess of £17,000 have so far helped over 35 community projects in Southwark since 2011. The following projects received funding in 2015:
- Children’s football kits, Dulwich FC, Camberwell
- Landfill Harmonic film screening, Peckham & Nunhead Film Festival, Nunhead & Peckham Rye
- Pallet reuse project, Highshore School, Camberwell
- Give & Take Day, East Dulwich Community Centre, Dulwich
- Recycled Greenhouse materials, Maculelê Capoeira, Walworth
- Garden refurbishment, Black Elderly Group Southwark (BEGS), Nunhead & Peckham Rye
To apply for an EnviroGrant and for more information please visit:
The deadline for entries is 30 April 2016.