Following the huge success of last year’s event, plans for The Love West Dulwich Spring Fair are in full swing. The Love West Dulwich Spring Fair – run in association with the Dulwich Festival – will take place on Park Hall Road, Croxted Road and Rosendale Road in West Dulwich and promises to be a wonderful day for all the family, celebrating the quintessential character of West Dulwich, its people and its exciting mix of independent businesses.
This year’s precise programme is currently in creation but it will be sure to include an exciting array of entertainment, activities and promotions for everyone.
- Musical performances from local bands, choirs and theatre groups
- Petting zoo with the Vauxhall City Farm
- Free kid’s funfair rides
- Maypole dancing workshops and performances with Donna Maria
- Love West Dulwich banner exhibition
- Arts & crafts market
- Street food market and The Craft Beer Cab
- In store offers and activities from the fantastic local traders and businesses
- A fire engine
- Local charities
The Love West Dulwich Spring Fair is part of the Dulwich Festival and is funded by Southwark Council, sponsorship and contributions from local businesses.