Over these next few weeks local Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense babies and tots will be taking part in a fundraiser raising funds for Demelza Children’s Hospice.
The YEE HA themed fundraiser is in memory of baby John Walsh who passed away in September 2017 from a rare genetic disorder, Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA). John was a beautiful baby who loved Baby Sensory (Bexley) and the company is now working together across South East London and Kent to raise funds for one the family’s named charity Demelza House.
DEMELZA Hospice Care for Children. It costs over £10.5 million a year to maintain our current service across East Sussex, Kent and South East London but we know there are many more families in need of our care. As a charity we are reliant on the generosity of individuals, schools, clubs and groups who fundraise for Demelza in fun, exciting and inspiring ways.
The Baby Sensory & Toddler Sense YEE HA! activities include:
- Rodeo challenge (exercise event)
- Cattle Roping (Ribbon lasso and shakers)
- Entertainment in the ‘Last Chance Saloon’ (musical talent event)
- Chick-chick-chicken antics on the ranch (puppetry event)
- Campfire light show (snuggling and lights event)
- Rodeo Stew (imagination, visual and auditory event)
- PLUS “The legend lives on” visual finale! (story telling event with much fanfare!)
Parents and babies are being asked to don fancy dress and complete the challenges. Plenty of photo ops for the families and also an opportunity to ask relatives to pledge money in support of the children’s efforts!
Helping out Demelza and having fun with baby is easier than lasso-ing a long horned bull! YEE HA!
Events take place w/c 24 July. Details here Baby Sensory Dulwich